This site does not have:-
- Contact forms
- Ability to comment or leave comments
- It does not have order forms
- It does not have a forum or message board
- You cannot chat with us directly
As we do not encourage or allow comments here or any other interaction with this site and store no private details, do not collect information about you or emails, other than essential cookies for the working of WordPress and other plugins to the web site. Therefore Doris Visits is SAFE. There is no reason any breach of our security could take your details. As we do not collect your details, you have no need to have details removed as we do not have any. However we have the tools to remove any details within the latest version of WordPress so you may request us to do so if you feel we have any. [email protected]
We use outside platforms like Facebook for our cruise ship chat sites. We use Youtube for our destination and ship videos. Those platforms do not give us any information about you.
We are a resource centre and the way our site works is you come to us and take what you need. So our data policy is that we hold no details of third parties, we want none.
Cookies allows us to improve our site and ensure that you can book direct with the end service provider and they know that we have been the source of the lead. They know who to tip!
By us having relationships with affiliates, and them knowing you clicked through us does nothing to affect your experience. By doing this you can then book direct with the service provider, no one else handles your booking or your money which, in this age of on-line fraud and travel agents going into liquidation is something we feel is very important. We encourage you to book direct with the service provider, cruise line or holiday company, but via the links on our site that take you there. That leaves a breadcrumb cookie and in therory there is a small chance we might be compensated for this.
The adverts on our site are supplied by Google Adsense system, and this is done via your relationship with Google and others.
This is a modern approach to the use of the web. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, which using your privacy buttons you can find and remove at any time on most computers and devices.
By using our site you agree to the use of these cookies. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to each page to allow us to show most popular articles and what our readers want. To publish the most popular section. They may also help you find what you are looking for easily.
- Session and Functionality cookies. These may be used recognise you when you return to our website. They may be used just for the use while you are there.
- Targeting and Affiliate cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, and then record that you have gone to a service provider after being with us. Without these we could not exist.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site as it is designed to work with Cookies as is the business model.
Session cookies expire when you close the site. Most other cookies will expire after a time limit. Some last 30 days, some 60 days, some are gazzumped when you visit a similar site. Some cookies may last longer but your browser will offer options to clean and delete.
We appreciate your loyalty and only deal with companies we can trust. If you find reason for us not to trust any of our partners please bring it to our notice.