Jean looks at the Britannia for us in our efforts to help you SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA, we have just travelled the Britannia. It takes eight minutes of tight editing to show you all the passenger areas it is that big. The only one we didn’t shoot is the exclusive private area – it is the premium private area, so better chairs and more of them.VIDEO OF THE NEW SHIP IONA – HERE – NOW – IONA MOVIE – SEE IT !!
Ballroom dancing is often popular on the ships, some have little room for it, but the Crystal Room is there just for that and still leaves a live lounge that holds around 600 for a top act, a theatre that holds 950, the Limelight Club to watch an act while you dine like TV’s Dean Andrews, or Eric and Ern, or the cinema that holds 200 … and there are other areas. It means more areas for Strictly Come Dancing, see our step by step guide of what they do and how. The ship holds 3,650 customers and 1,350 crew with little quiet hide-aways round corners in the cafes etc. It is such a contrast to the small ships that it is like a different holiday. Take a look, share and please like us on Facebook.
If you are treating someone to the cookery club on board, then look what we have found for you to make it even more memorable for that special person. Even if it is you. Treat yourself! These cookery aprons, while not cheap are a holiday special and they come in 28 different colours!
If you like this then take a look at our video coverage of some of the other ships. Azura and Arcadia are both covered on this site. Or the smaller ship, the Aurora, there is a great tour of that ship, a favourite of ours. The Britannia has one of our favourites, the Sindhu fine dining restaurant, we filmed it on the Arcadia, but you can see the food here. Top choice for a treat. OUR ANGELS & DEMONS TAKE ON ROME Doris Visits allows you to SEE THE CRUISE BEFORE YOU CRUISE THE SEA. We have videos of many of the cruise stops you might make from New York to Tahiti, from Tallinn to St Maarten. Please follow us on Facebook. CRUISE INSURANCE THAT EVEN THE CRUISE SHIPS SELL, AND WE ADD NOTHING ON, JUST CLICK HOLIDAY EXTRAS – OR OUR BLOG
- Fred Olsen – Book your cruise to Naples with Fred Olsen – Click here
- or for the late Fred Olsen deals click here to see the fleet click here
- Saga Cruises – Search, check availability and book – Click here
- or for the late SAGA CRUISE deals click here to see the fleet click here How to access these deals – use the click here and when on the page, click the brown bar ‘see all cruises’ just above the pictures of the ships. That will take you to the deals we have.
- The Royal Caribbean – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Azamara Club Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Holland & America – Fleet here or the latest deals we have click here
You may have seen the author on a ship giving an after-dinner speech or a lecture, his page is here. Stuart St Paul – click here
Essentials – cruise travel labels and our cruise crime novels – oh, and the seasickness bands.
The Port guides here on Doris Visits are a great way to remember your cruise and share with your friends. The crime novels are a whole new experience. You may not have been to the ports in the novels, you certainly won’t have been to the parts of the ship they use. All the cruise crime novels will make you feel like you are in the adventure and on the ship – dodge the bullets and stay out of the romance. Ship and cruise accurate, the novels are a great way for new cruisers to discover a ship too. Please share the Amazon link. .CRUISE SHIP HEIST https://amzn.to/2GKQBI.