The Grand class is a Princess / P&O class for Carnival. The class has developed and therefore has sub classes but they are essentially the same ship. In the main they have been built by Fincantieri in Monfalcone and Trieste, Italy.
They are essentially 290 meters long, they have 17 to 19 decks, with 13 to 15 decks as passenger decks. Capacity carries from 2,600 to first vessel, the Grand Princess, entered service in 1998.
- Grand Princess (1998)
- Golden Princess (2001)
- Star Princess (2002)
- Diamond Princess (Gem sub class) 2004
- Sapphire Princess (Gem sub class) 2004
- Caribbean Princess (Caribbean sub class) 2004
- Crown Princess (Crown sub class) 2006
- Emerald Princess (Crown sub class) 2007
- Ruby Princess (Crown sub class) 2008
- Ventura (Ventura sub class) 2008
- Azura (Ventura sub class) 2010