Anse Beach is Grenada’s most famous, and it has the added comfort that you can see the ship is still parked in its dock. It is also the most popular beach in Granada as the taxi drivers can get there and back fast, so fast, as we show, it is as easy by local bus. The saving pays for lunch. The long beach has a fabulous curve of soft, white sand, which gives it the perfect bay feeling. Natural sea grapes, almond trees and palms offer shade if you get there early enough to snag one. Turn right and the beach infant of the bars might be crowded, turn left and it becomes your own. St George’s has a traffic-jammed one-way system, so a walk through the tunnel to the harbour is the best way to pick up the bus. See our other film on St. Georges.
Essentials – cruise travel labels and our cruise crime novels – oh, and the seasickness bands.
The Port guides here on Doris Visits are a great way to remember your cruise and share with your friends. The crime novels are a whole new experience. You may not have been to the ports in the novels, you certainly won’t have been to the parts of the ship they use. All the cruise crime novels will make you feel like you are in the adventure and on the ship – dodge the bullets and stay out of the romance. Ship and cruise accurate, the novels are a great way for new cruisers to discover a ship too. Please share the Amazon link. .CRUISE SHIP HEIST https://amzn.to/2GKQBIp
QUESTION: If I travel and I am more than 24 weeks pregnant am I technically un-insured and liable for all the bills?
ANSWER: Check with your insurance company and lawyer before you travel, but it appears all the companies say no travel.
Enjoy Cruising, and please share our great Port films on our Doris Visits Youtube Channel
- Azamara Club Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Celebrity Cruises – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Regent Seven Seas – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Luxury River Cruising – For a look at life on the river – Click Here
- Cruise and Maritime Voyages – Fleet here or for the latest deals click here
- Holland & America – Fleet here or the latest deals we have click here